Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Dedikasi Semangat Sdn. Bhd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is No. 5-G, Jalan DU 2/4, Taman Damai Utama, 47180 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia. Our company registration number is 200701032789; 790817-A.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user, viewer or buyer of our website.
Cellmax reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. Please visit this page each time you enter this site as your continued usage and access of this site after we change the terms and conditions on this page will constitute acceptance to these changes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are licensed to Dedikasi Semangat Sdn. Bhd. We exclude our responsibilities on any other reproduction of products or information of the same found in any other website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use are governed by Malaysian law.